Welcome to Central District
The Central District Association is one of six districts dedicated to furthering the mission and goals of SHAPE America within the geographical area of Central District.
News and Announcements
- Program Proposals for the 2015 Central District Convention are due by June 15, 2014 - Go to application
- Seeking nominations for the offices of President-Elect and two members of the Leadership Council (one member at-large and a Future Professional). Submit nominations by November 10, 2014.
- Request CDA Advocacy Funds to support members' advocacy efforts
- Let's Move! Active Schools in Central District: How does your state measure up?
- Current Issue of Insight Newsletter
- New Quality Health and PE presentation for your school board or beyond. Contact Blake Taylor a member of the team that prepared the presentation with the support of a Central District Advocacy Grant.