Margaret Paulding Lecturer Award
- The lecturer will be a woman.
- Preference will be given to women working in the geographic area served by EDA.
- The woman selected must be in higher education, actively involved in research, program development, activities in physical education, sports, exercise science, or related areas.
- In the spirit of EAPECW, which encourages mentoring, nominations are encouraged for both active professional early in their career and more established professionals.
- While it is an honor to be named the Margaret Paulding Lecturer, the selection of the lecturer should not be regarded as an honor award to the speaker. The lecturer will be selected based on committee deliberations regarding the strength and the appropriateness of the proposal and it's ability to continue the legacy of EAPECW.
- Lecture topics are encouraged to reflect concerns of women in sport and/or physical education.
- MPLS selection committee members will not be considered for the lectureship during their tenure on the committee.
States or individuals may nominate candidates and submit to:
Cheryl A. Coker, PhD
Dept. of Health and Human Performance
Plymouth State University
Plymouth, NH 03264
Deadline: October 15