Eastern District Programs
- Eastern District offers the Council for Services Project, designed to provide needed service or information to the members of the District. Such a project may be in the form of a conference, workshop, seminar, meeting or printed material.
- The Eastern District convention is held annually, and provides networking with professionals and students in the Eastern District states.
- Eastern District offers Professional Development Grants that provide financial support for qualified individuals to attend the Eastern District convention.
- Eastern District honors its outstanding professionals and students through the Eastern District Awards program.
- Student members have programming designed for future professionals.
- Jump Rope For Heart/ Hoops For Heart are jointly sponsored by SHAPE America and the American Heart Association.
- Advocacy information about SHAPE America's legislative agenda is through the Legislative Action Center.