Southern District Future Professional Award
The Future Professional Award honors an outstanding future professional member of Southern District majoring in health, physical education, sport and leisure, dance and/or professionally related field who has displayed leadership, scholarship and service during his/her undergraduate professional preparation.
- Is a major in one or more of the health, physical education, sport and leisure, and dance fields;
- Is a member of the institution's majors club (if one exists);
- Is a member of the relevant state association;
- Is a member of SHAPE America;
- Serves as a positive role model for the profession and his/her peers in the following areas: leadership, scholarship, and service during the nominee's undergraduate professional preparation.
Deadline for Nominations: September 15
Send name and address of nominee to Karen Dowd at email@example.com.