Southern District Ethnic Minority Award
The Ethnic Minority Award honors a person who has made meaningful contributions in support of ethnic minorities in Southern District.
- Current member of SHAPE America having held membership for at least five years;
- Demonstrated professional service in K-12, college/university or community programs in health, physical education, sport and leisure, and dance for a minimum of five years prior to nomination;
- Evidence of successful service in any two of the three following categories:
- Record of increasing the involvement of ethnic minorities in Southern District;
- Record of increasing communication with greater numbers of Southern District members who are ethnic minorities;
- Record of extending meaningful professional service to the Southern District ethnic minority membership.
Deadline for Nominations: September 15
Send name and address of nominee to Karen Dowd at email@example.com.