SHAPE America Advisory Council
The purpose of the SHAPE America Advisory Council is to tap into SHAPE America's knowledge and relationships with national stakeholders, advocacy coalitions,and key education and health partners to address our collective goal of active, fit and healthy Americans as well as to maximize your company's product, service, and marketing activities. The members are diverse, and the richness of that has been evident in discussions and networking. Although diverse in mission/product, the Council united its desire to engage children, and the entire population, in physically active, healthy lifestyles.
Advisory Council benefits include:
- Public policy and trend briefings.
- Early release information related to new products, programs, services and national events.
- Recognition at the SHAPE America National Convention and Exposition
- Invitation to event with SHAPE America during the National Convention.
- Invitation to event with SHAPE America leadership during the SHAPE America SPEAK Out Day
- Annual Corporate Leadership Council meeting with SHAPE America Leadership.
Council membership is paid and available by invitation to current SHAPE America partners. For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org.