SHAPE America Corporate Council
The purpose of the SHAPE America Corporate Council is to tap into SHAPE America's knowledge and relationships with national stakeholders, advocacy coalitions,and key education and health partners to address our collective goal of active, fit and healthy Americans as well as to maximize your company's product, service, and marketing activities. The Council currently has 11 member companies. The members are diverse, and the richness of that has been evident in discussions and networking. Although diverse in mission/product, the Council united its desire to engage children, and the entire population, in physically active, healthy lifestyles.
Corporate Council benefits include:
- Public policy and trend briefings.
- Early release information related to new products, programs, services and national events.
- Recognition at the SHAPE America National Convention and Exposition
- Two invitations to the Hall of Fame Banquet at the annual SHAPE America National Convention and Exposition.
- Two in-person meeting/networking opportunities per year.
Council membership is paid and available by invitation to current SHAPE America partners. For more information contact Cassandra Isidro at firstname.lastname@example.org.