Free E-Guide: Getting Started With ESSA
What you need to know about the Every Student Succeeds Act and its impact on your health and physical education program
The U.S. Congress passed the Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA) in December 2015, reauthorizing the Elementary and Secondary Education Act.
This bipartisan legislation replaces No Child Left Behind as the federal education legislation that funds and provides the framework for elementary and secondary education in the United States.
Download this free e-guide to get all the basics on ESSA, including:
- Background information on ESSA
- Frequently asked questions
- Glossary of terms
- Next steps
- And more!
Check out these additional resources to help you navigate the ESSA landscape:
- The ABC's of ESSA Twitter chat with @SHAPE_America and @CBraxtonPE #SHAPEAdvocacy
- Every Student Succeeds Act 101 podcast
- Getting Started with ESSA webinar
- A blog post from SHAPE America's Senior Manager of Advocacy, Carly Braxton
Get your free e-guide by filling out the form on this page.