Strategies: Advocacy in Action
Strategies: A Journal for Physical and Sport Educators is a bimonthly journal offered by SHAPE America. It addresses the everyday needs of physical and sport educators, with an audience consisting of teachers, coaches, and administrators. The purpose of the Advocacy in Action column is to provide tangible, real world examples of grassroots and national level advocacy activities taking place in the fields of physical education, health education and physical activity.
Strategies: Advocacy in Action Articles 2014
- Structural Support of High-Performance Athletes' Education: Supporting Dual Careers in Greece
- Student Learning and Motivation in Physical Education
- "Cool PE" and Confronting the Negative Stereotypes of Physical Education
- Positive Youth Development Through Physical Activity: Opportunities for Physical Educators
- Promoting Effective Physical Education for Migrant and Military Youth