Pass It On!
Help us spread the word about National Physical Education & Sport Week by promoting your school's activities using social media and public relations.
Share on Social Media
Use social media and tag your posts using hashtags #MoveinMay and #SHAPE50Million. Be sure to add our Twitter handle @SHAPE_America.
Twitter Sample Messages
- RT! @FLOTUS #GimmeFive challenge accepted! bit.ly/pesportweek #MoveinMay #SHAPE50Million
- Nat'l PE & Sport Week is May 1-7! My school's participating, is yours?! bit.ly/pesportweek #MoveinMay#SHAPE50Million
- Just in time for #MoveinMay – Check out@SHAPE_America FREE 2015 webinars!
- Enroll in @LetsMove #ActiveSchools May 1-31. Be entered to WIN @SPARK_Programs prizes #GimmeFive #MoveinMay bit.ly/lmas
- #JRFH is one way my students will #MoveinMay!Here's my tip for a successful program (fill in the blank)_____! bit.ly/JRFHTips #SHAPE50Million
Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram Ideas
- Research connects PE, health and academic learning! Print and share this advocacy infographic with your school administrator and on social media! bit.ly/SHAPEAdvocacy
- Post photos highlighting activities and events throughout the week. Need activity ideas?
- Quotes always inspire! Are you holding a school-wide assembly with local VIPs? If so, share their words of wisdom along with a photo from the event.
Promote Your Activities!
Download and customize this press release to share with your local media.