Share Your Events and Ideas!
Help us spread the word about National Physical Education & Sport Week. Use social media and tag your posts #SHAPE50Million. Be sure to add our Twitter handle @SHAPE_America when you post.
Share a Tip
How will you personally empower all children to lead healthy and active lives? Get some inspiration from SHAPE America's 2015 Teachers of the Year, and share your tips and ideas using #SHAPE50Million.
Submit a Case Study
Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram Ideas
- Post photos or a video highlighting activities and events throughout the week. Find activity ideas here.
- Quotes always inspire! Are you holding a school-wide assembly with local VIPs? If so, share their words of wisdom along with a photo from the event. Take a look at what a few of our members are doing around the nation.
Post these sample social media messages:
- Nat'l #Physed + Sport Week is May
1-7! Check out @SHAPE_America's physical activity ideas! http://bit.ly/23KeCa5
- Read @SHAPE_America's new case study
series? Get inspired to take your program to the next level! http://bit.ly/1Sw2QuM
- Four tools to raise awareness on the
impact effective health and PE programs make on students: http://bit.ly/20YbT7V
- Our job is not over! Help educate
your local + state leaders on #ESSA so you can access funding for #HPE! http://bit.ly/1MIOEvW
- Just shared my ideas to support
#SHAPE50Million Strong by 2029! Now it's your turn: http://bit.ly/1NmjIla
- One student at a time – together we can reach 50 Million Strong! Join me + say count me in! http://bit.ly/23LrHjk #SHAPE50Million