SPEAK Out! Day
Advocacy in support of school health and physical education is vital to the future of the profession as well as to the millions of school age children across the country.
Please join us for the 2016 SPEAK Out! Day, SHAPE America's annual member lobby event in Washington, DC. Represent your state, meet with your members of Congress and network with fellow SHAPE America members in order to "speak out" in support of school health and physical education.
Registration opens December 1, 2015.
Questions? Contact Katie Grady at 703-476-3417 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
2015 SPEAK Out! Day Resources
- PE + Health = Student Success
- Health & PE in ESEA Support Letter - Senate
- Health & PE in ESEA Support Letter - House
- PHYSICAL Act one pager
- PEP one pager
- PHYSICAL Act talking points
- PEP talking points
- SPEAK Out! Day testimonials
- 2015 SPEAK Out! Day Lesson Plan
- SPARK/SHAPE America webinar on SPEAK Out! Day
If you have any questions about SPEAK Out! Day or SHAPE America's other advocacy efforts, please contact Carly Braxton at 703-476-3476 or email@example.com.