Explore Health Education
SHAPE America offers an array of programs, products, and services for the health educator in a school setting including elementary, middle school and high school.
- Develops and disseminates the National Health Education Standards (NHES)
- Publishesthe American Journal of Health Education(AJHE), dedicated to research findings, community learning strategies, and recent health promotion trends
- Offers accreditation for School Health Education through NCATE/CAEP
- Fosters the development of national research priorities in health education and promotion
- Presents over 40 sessions at the national convention emphasizing K-12 School Health Education and Health Education Teacher Preparation
- Conducts advocacy activities and participates in health education related coalitions designedto raise public awareness of health education–related legislation