Explore Physical Education
SHAPE America offers an extensive range of guidelines, standards, professional development opportunities and cutting-edge resources to help you become a leader in your classroom, institution and community.
- Develops and disseminates national standards and physical education guidelines for children at all grade levels
- Publishes the Strategies: A Journal for Physical and Sport Educators, a peer-reviewed publication for everyone who teaches physical education
- Offers professional development workshops including Physical Best, Program Improvement in Physical Education (PIPEline) and Adapted Physical Education/Activity Workshops
- Serves as the leading professional development partner in the Presidential Youth Fitness Program (PYFP)
- Offers accreditation for physical education through NCATE/CAEP
exciting new resources for physical educators such as the newly released National Standards & Grade-Level Outcomes for K-12 Physical