The Pulse Online
The Pulse is the only newsletter dedicated to the Jump Rope For Heart and Hoops For Heart programs! Get access to lesson plans, best practices for events, heart-warming survivor stories, school success stories and more.
Want to write for The Pulse? Download our contributor guidelines to get started!
In this issue:
- Check out our new playlist of kid-friendly tunes
- Find out more about the ducks sweeping our nation
- A long-time event coordinator shares her pride in making a difference
- Get tips for adding unique twists to your event
- Learn how we are celebrating the 35th anniversary and enhancing the program model
- Use our classroom activities and find professional development opportunities
The Pulse Archives
Downloadable back issues of The Pulse are available below: