Creating a Kinesthetic Health Ed Classroom
Looking to move away from the traditional sit-n-learn classroom setting to one that's tailored to incorporate more physical activity?
SHAPE America's May Twitter chat will focus on creating a more kinesthetic health education classroom. We'll discuss how educators and administrators can recognize the benefits to students' ability to learn, share classroom management strategies and offer resources to incorporate more movement.
When: May 1, 9 p.m. EDT
- Michael Kuczala - @kinestheticlass
- Andrew Milne - @carmelhealth
- Jean Moize - @actionblearning
- Jorge Rodriguez - @PhysedNow
- LaVonna Roth - @LaVonnaRoth
Hashtags to follow: #SHAPEHealthEd and in the spirit of National PE and Sport Week, May 1-7, follow #GetActive!