Call for Summer Intern!
Looking for an internship where you will get hands on experience in all aspects of nonprofit communications, including public relations and social media? We are looking for a reliable intern who is a real go-getter with tons of ideas!
- Junior/senior (undergraduate) or graduate student, preferably studying public relations, communications, marketing or sports marketing
- Attention to detail
- Excellent writing skills
- Experience with social media
- The internship is unpaid (must
be able to receive academic credit to
qualify for internship)
- Must be available at least two days a week (15 hours)
for at least eight weeks between June and September
- Interns are responsible for their own housing, transportation and additional expenses
- SHAPE America is metro accessible via the silver line-
Wiehle–Reston East stop
- Drafting press releases
- Creating PowerPoint presentations
- Creating, updating and organizing media lists
- Helping with social media (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram)
- Writing/editing for various SHAPE America communications
including emails, news articles, web pages, etc.
- Application deadline is – ASAP!
- To apply, send an email to Sinu Patel at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume
- Two to three writing samples
- If you have questions, please call 703-476-3485