Alliance Scholar Award
The Alliance Scholar Award is presented in recognition of research/creative activities which enrich the depth and scope of health, leisure, sport, dance and related activities. The Scholar presents the annual Alliance Scholar Lecture at the site of the national convention. Not more than one Scholar Award shall be given each year.
The recipient shall:
- Be a current member of SHAPE America.
- The individual selected should have a scholarly/creative record as evidenced by publications and scholarly/artistic presentations.
- The individual should be an active scholar/creative artist in his/her discipline.
- The individual selected should provide evidence of in-depth study in a specific area of SHAPE America concern.
- The individual selected should be capable of communicating to groups in the various disciplines.
Alliance Scholars Webinar
- Read about this year's Alliance Scholar and learn how you can view their webinar here.