Teacher Education Honor Award
The Teacher Education Honor Award honors exemplary, innovative work that impacts teacher education. The recognition is for a service, product, unique collaboration or contribution that benefits the profession.
The recipient(s) shall:
- Be a current member of SHAPE America and shall have held such membership for at least three (3) years.
- Nominations may include individuals, programs, associations, or government entities.
- Educational contribution with regional or national significance to teacher education in SHAPE America areas.
- Sustained impact (minimum of 8 years) in teacher education.
- Work represents an innovative approach to teacher education.