Not a member of SHAPE America? Purchase APEAS II Online and a 1-year membership is included!
Are you a district or school that wants to buy multiple licenses? Call member services at 800-213-7193.
The Adapted Physical Education Assessment Scale (APEAS II) is a longitudinal data system easily used by teachers to reach objective, data-driven decisions.
- Develop IEP goals
- Measure student present level of performance
- Use as ONE of the tools to determine eligibility for special education services
APEAS II provides a structure that is aligned with the general physical education curriculum and allows teachers to obtain baseline data for student performance.
- The APEAS test battery measures perceptual motor function, object control, locomotor skills and physical fitness to assess each student;
- Track Students Over time
- Upload information about your students, from 4.5 to 17 years, to have a baseline for development of IEP goals and a means to measure student growth;
- The reporting functionality allows you to edit and share reports with parents, administrators and colleagues.