Co-Hosted by SHAPE Idaho
June 25-27 • Boise, ID
Borah High School
6001 W. Cassia Street
- View sessions using the online scheduler.
- View sessions using the mobile app. (To download the app, go to the Google Play Store or Apple App Store and search for "SHAPE America.)
Let your friends and colleagues know you'll be at the conference using the badges below. They're already correctly sized for social media! Be sure to include #SHAPEregional when you post.
To get started, just click on a link below. You can then save the image and post!
Opening General Session: The Power of the Journey as Your Treasure
Tuesday, June 26 from 9:45-10:45 a.m
Keynote Speaker: Jessica Shawley, M.Ed., NBCT
Following greetings by SHAPE America CEO Stephanie Morris, keynote presenter Jessica Shawley will explore the power of the journey as one’s real treasure. She'll share the drive behind her persistence and passion for serving our profession, and the wisdom gleaned from her experiences as an educator, coach, colleague and leader. You’ll be challenged to enjoy your journey...moment by moment...to reflect, connect, grow and give back. This session is sponsored by Dairy West.
Continuing Education Options
- SHAPE America Contact Hours (SACH) — These sessions are marked in the session description on the mobile app/online scheduler. Complete the attendance sheet in each session to receive a certificate of completion following the conference. No additional fee. Contact your state, district or other relevant governing body to affirm that SHAPE America Contact Hours are accepted.
- Continuing Education Contact Hours for CHES/MCHES — These sessions are marked in the description on the mobile app/online scheduler. Additional fee required during conference registration process. Collect your packet on site.
- Professional Development Credit / Boise State University — $60 for 1 credit. Register and pay for the credit directly through Boise State.
Transportation not provided between hotels and conference venue.
1426 S. Entertainment Ave.
Rate: $119 per night (King) | $130 per night (Queen/Queen)*
*Room rate includes complimentary full hot breakfast buffet and complimentary evening reception. Applicable state and local taxes not included.
Reserve by phone: 208-322-8000.
Reservation Cutoff Date: May 25, 2018
HAMPTON INN & SUITES BOISE SPECTRUM
7499 W. Overland Road
Rate: $129 per night*
*Room rate includes complimentary full hot breakfast. Applicable state and local taxes not included.
Reserve by phone: 208-323-2500
Reserve online: http://hamptoninn.hilton.com/en/hp/groups/personalized/B/BOISPHX-SAC-20180624/index.jhtml
Reservation Cutoff Date: June 1, 2018
Things to Do in Boise
Ann Morrison Park / Photo credit: Boise Convention & Visitors Bureau