2018 PETE & HETE Conference
Creating Healthy and Active Schools: The Roles of PETE and HETE
October 16 - 20, 2018 Salt Lake City, UT
The PETE & HETE Conference is the premier professional development and networking event for university PETE & HETE faculty and leaders, graduate students, university administrators, and researchers in various fields of study relating to kinesiology and health education.
Call for Proposals
Submit your proposal for the PETE & HETE Conference by February 23.
- Discover innovative and exemplary methodologies and practices in the preparation and continuing education of physical education and health education professionals.
- Explore issues and solutions in the PETE/HETE field.
- Share research and collaborate on new ideas.
- Network with physical education and health education teacher educators from across the country.
- Participate in opportunities to advance 50 Million Strong through pedagogy.
Session Types and Topic Areas
Educational programming content at the PETE & HETE Conference covers a wide variety of topics. Presentations that in some way contribute to the development and implementation of more effective health and physical education programs also support SHAPE America’s 50 Million Strong commitment to empower all children to lead healthy and active lives.
When you submit your proposal, you must select either presentation submission, which consists of a 60-minute session or half-day workshop, or research abstract, which can be a poster, oral, oral or poster format.