SHAPE America JRFH/HFH Grant Program
About the Grant
Each year the National Joint Projects Office awards 10 grants to recognize Jump Rope For Heart and Hoops For Heart Coordinators for their passion and contribution to the program. The $2,500 grant supports professional development and provides funds to purchase school equipment.
2015 grantees will receive:
- $1,300 professional development stipend to attend the 2015 SHAPE America National Convention &Expo in Seattle, WA from March 17-21, 2015. The stipend may be used towards convention registration, travel, lodging and/or per diem.
- One-year SHAPE America membership (if you are not a current SHAPE America member) and (1) copy of the 2014 National Standards & Grade-Level Outcomes for K-12 Physical Education.
- $1,200 US Games gift certificate redeemable for equipment to enhance your school's physical education program. The gift voucher will be presented at the 2015 SHAPE America National Convention & Expo in Seattle, WA.
- Invitations to special events where you will meet physical education and JRFH/HFH leaders from around the country.
- Opportunity to share what makes your program special by contributing to The Pulse, JRFH/HFH national newsletter.