Partners for Active and Healthy Children
SHAPE America’s Partners for Active and Healthy Children (PAHC) membership program connects the business and nonprofit communities with our nation’s health and physical educators. PAHC members provide annual financial contributions that support a broad array of SHAPE America initiatives, programs and projects that promote effective health and physical education. In exchange, PAHC members will:
- Benefit from valuable insights on issues facing the health and physical education market, such as legislation, market trends, activities, and more;
- Network with like-minded business and nonprofit leaders that are invested in preparing children to lead healthy, physically active lives;
- Gain access to SHAPE America leadership, providing a forum for discussion and strategic thinking on ways to help develop our industry and the SHAPE America membership; and
- Receive exclusive perks such as complimentary listings in the HPE Marketplace Guide, year-round recognition, and additional savings on exhibit space and advertising.
PAHC membership is open to corporations and nonprofit organizations that share SHAPE America’s commitment to put all children on the path to health and physical literacy through effective health and physical education programs.
Organizations may join PAHC on a rolling basis and all memberships are active for a period of 12 months. Membership activate on the first of the month following receipt of a completed application (e.g., application received September 14, 2019, membership activates on October 1, 2019 and expires on September 30, 2020).
SHAPE America will not accept PAHC membership requests from organizations that promote any of the following: alcohol, firearms, ammunition, fireworks, gambling, pornography, tobacco, or partisan causes, and further reserves the right to refuse any request for PAHC membership for any reason.
Your Ticket to Exclusive Perks – Just $949 Annually!
Brand Awareness and Visibility
- Use of the PAHC digital member badge for inclusion in marketing emails, website and other promotional materials
- Complimentary year-round Basic Listing in the HPE Marketplace Guide including up to 3 product categories. Each listing includes company name, phone number and active web and email links. Additional categories available for $50 each or upgrade to a Premier Listing for just an additional $150 (a $200 value)
- One (1) complimentary Sixth-Page Square ad in the Momentum issue of your choice – fall, winter or spring (a $300 value; exclusively available to PAHC members)
- Opportunity to have an activity or resource highlighted in a special PAHC section on the microsite for National PE & Sport Week (1st week of May) or Health Literacy Month (October)
- Logo and hyperlink on the Partnerships and PAHC landing pages on the SHAPE America website (12 months)
- Periodic logo and hyperlink recognition on the SHAPE America blog (recognition rotates across all PAHC members throughout the year)
- Recognition in each issue of Momentum and on signage displayed during the SHAPE America National Convention & Expo
Insights and Advocacy
- Periodic virtual meeting invitations, which may include advocacy/ESSA updates, CEO updates, or requests to participate in focus groups
- Invitation to SPEAK Out! Day, SHAPE America’s annual advocacy event on Capitol Hill (travel/hotel are at member’s expense)
- Complimentary subscription to Momentum, SHAPE America’s digital member magazine, distributed 3 times annually (circ. 41,000)
- Complimentary subscription to Et Cetera, SHAPE America’s bi-weekly e-newsletter (circ. 41,000)
- 15% discount on up to 300 sq. ft. of exhibit booth space for the SHAPE America National Convention & Expo
- 5% discount on a tabletop display for the SHAPE America Professional Learning Institute (July 2020)
- 10% discount on advertising throughout the year (includes Momentum, Et Cetera, SHAPE America blog, SHAPE America website, SHAPE America National Convention & Expo, and the SHAPE America Professional Learning Institute)
- One (1) complimentary Exhibit Hall Only pass for the SHAPE America National Convention & Expo (an $85 value)
or download and complete the membership application and pay via check or ACH/Direct Deposit.