NFL FLAG powered by USA Football
USA Football and the National Football League acknowledge the important role of physical education in the athlete development process. As such, they recently teamed up with SHAPE America to create two NFL FLAG Football physical education curriculum supplements. These two fun and developmentally appropriate NFL FLAG football units are designed for use in elementary and middle school physical education classes, and can easily be adapted for use as a before or after school physical activity program. These units are specifically designed to help all students:
- Develop & refine motor skills & movement patterns as they relate to flag football
- Understand & apply concepts and strategies that will enhance student success in flag football
- Achieve & maintain a health-enhancing level of physical fitness
- Exhibit responsible personal & social behavior, and
- Recognize the value of physical activity for health, enjoyment, challenge & social interaction.
Supplemental Instructional Videos: