Apply for the SHAPE America JRFH/HFH Grant Program
Deadline extended! All grant applications must be submitted electronically and received no later than 12 a.m. EST on November 1st 2017.
About the Grant
Each year the National Joint Projects Office awards 10 grants to recognize Jump Rope For Heart and Hoops For Heart Coordinators for their passion and contribution to the program. The $2,500 grant supports professional development and provides funds to purchase school equipment.
Grantees will receive:
Meet the 2017 Grant Awardees
- $1,300 professional development stipend to attend the 2018 SHAPE America National Convention & Expo in Nashville, TN from March 20-24, 2018. The stipend may be used towards convention registration, travel, lodging and/or per diem.
- One-year SHAPE America membership (if you are not a current SHAPE America member) and (1) copy of the 2014 National Standards & Grade-Level Outcomes for K-12 Physical Education.
- $1,200 US Games gift certificate redeemable for equipment to enhance your school's physical education program. The gift voucher will be presented at the 2018 SHAPE America National Convention & Expo in Nashville, TN.
- Invitations to special events where you will meet physical education and JRFH/HFH leaders from around the country.
- Opportunity to share what makes your program special by contributing to The Pulse, JRFH/HFH national newsletter.
How to Apply
Download the 2017-2018 program application for required criteria.